We’re just a couple of days away from the “official” start of summer! I don’t know about you, but I’m already in summer mode and so is my closet. These are just a few things that caught my eye while perusing the internet lately! Happy Wednesday everyone – we’re halfway there to the weekend! 🙂
1. This adorable turquoise and pink pom pom cover-up inspired by the extremely talented Merrick of Merrick’s Art is just too cute for words! (Check out Merrick’s blog for a tutorial on how you can make one for yourself!)
2. I tried to resist it, but it looks like I’m on the culotte bandwagon. But I’m being strategic about this. These white Loft ones would go with so many things in my closet already and are totally work appropriate for those days where it’s too hot to breathe!
3. The neon trend is not going anywhere any time soon and I am A-ok, with that! I love this high-low maxi dress from Rose’ Girl. You might be seeing this one the blog someday soon! 😉
4. These Cape Town bracelets from Baublebar are the perfect accessory for any summertime outfit. The tassels on them make them a little too irresistible!
5. Baublebar does it yet again…I think I might have a problem #sorrynotsorry I seriously love this layered necklace. It takes the guess work out of the layering game and does it all in one for you. Plus the plunging pendant is uber sexy!
7. Baublebar, tassels, pink…’nuff said!
9. Another trend that I’m totally on board with this summer is scallops. These shorts are just too cute and come in cobalt and pink too! But I’m a little more partial to the black ones.
10. I bought this cold shoulder top in black from Asos, as you may have seen here. The baby blue is so fresh and would look amazing with all of the white pieces in my closet not mention those black scalloped shorts! 😉
So that’s what’s on my wish list for the month. What’s on yours? Tell me about them in the comments. I just might discover something that I need to add to mine!
As always, thank you for reading!
Shop these wish list items:
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town!
Linking up with: Because Shanna Said So, What I Wore – The Pleated Poppy, Pants Link Up – Syndey Fashion Hunter, WIWW – Book of Leisure, I Feel Pretty – Get Your Pretty On, Style Me Wednesday – Shopping My Closet, Oh, Hey Girl – Pumps & Push Ups