Hey hey and Happy Friday! I’ve been away this week for a fun work trip, that I’m so excited to tell y’all about! I mentioned in my Instagram earlier this week that when I first started this blog I had no idea that it was going to turn into what it has. But it has allowed me to have some amazing experiences and provided me with some pretty kick-ass opportunities too! None of this would be possible though, without you all! I can’t thank you enough for all of the support that you’ve given me, with your comments and follows. It means the world to me and hopefully, you find value and enjoyment in reading my blog and that’s why you keep coming back. If not and you’re not seeing something that you want to, please leave me a comment or email me directly.
- Pineapples are all the rage right now and I can’t wait to get my hands on this bag! I mean….seriously so cute!
- I have a few weddings this summer so I’ve been on the lookout for some cute wedding guest dresses. This is my favorite, then this one and this one. Which should I get?
- After 3 days in Houston, I’m already getting excited for summer. These bracelets are adorable and only $10!
- I just bought this top and while it’s quite a bit more than I would normally spend on a top, I know that I’ll get a LOT of wear out of it. I love how it’s longer in the back and it has a really pretty subtle pattern to it. I’ve been wearing it with jeans right now, but it’ll be super cute with shorts this summer.
- I used to wear a lot of statement necklaces, see here, here and here for example. But I’m so into the delicate pieces lately. I spotted this beautiful piece on another blogger and now I have to have it, plus it’s less than $30!
- I’ve started to write more beauty blog posts lately and this article I found, caught my eye. P.S. Have you been liking those types of posts? Do you want to see more? Less? I’d love your feedback!
- It’s hard for us all not to get caught up in the everyday things. So when I came across this post I thought it was a really great reminder for us all.
- I love a good IKEA hack.
- With spring here, it still gets chilly at night. Find out a new way to wear your denim jacket.
- While perusing the interwebs recently I found this article that I really related to and learned something new about myself. (Note: really interesting read!)
So that’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed it and discovered some new likes + links for yourselves!
After a lot traveling this week and a lot of brain work, I’m ready for a relaxing weekend. Hopefully, ya’ll have one too! (I clearly adapted to my southern environment this week! Lol)
As always, thanks for reading!
Shop the post:
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town!