Pinch me, is it really Friday!? I warned you that this was going to be a long week for me and it sure did not let up until today. We have quite a few things going on at work at the moment, so it’s keeping me plenty busy these days! How’s your week been? I started a new series on the blog this year that I’m really excited about. Here’s the first one, if you missed it. So let’s get right to it!
- Since next week is officially Valentine’s Day (are you sick of hearing about it already?! or how about all those gift guides!) #shamelessplug anyways…I thought this was a great post if you’re thinking about dating a blogger! Ha 😉
- If you follow me on Snapchat (hi11ary83) or Insta Stories (@styleinasmalltown) you may have seen that I tried these amazing eyelash extensions last weekend? One of my girlfriends introduced these to me and I think I’m going to have to pick up a pair for myself! They are so easy, even I can put them on! (This is NOT sponsored!)
- Ever feel like you never have anything to wear, but then again have too many clothes? #meeveryday Check out this post, by my sweet blogger girl L and think about adding a little simplicity to your life. I’m thinking about doing it, too.
- I’m going on a fun little vacation at the end of the month and am a TERRIBLE packer. (I pay oversize baggage fees all the time!) So I’ve been watching this to help me prepare. Ha
- Speaking of vacation, I’m thinking about adding these to my sunglasses collection. They are almost identical dupes of the Celine ones and under $10!
- I’ve also had my eye on these adorable guys, Target, you can seriously do no wrong!
- In case you missed it, this is one of my favorite outfit posts lately. I’ve been so obsessed with this color, that I’ve been drawn to everything in it, including this bag!
- How adorable are these culottes?! They would be so cute to wear to work once it warms up.
- Since people are starting to think more about their taxes right now, I thought this was a great article.
- I recently started using this foundation and let me tell you, game changer! It’s cut down my getting ready time by a lot, because it’s a foundation, moisturizer, concealer and serum in one. It has anti-aging properties and 50 SPF too.
That’s it for this week! Don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a $1,000 Nordstrom gift card!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
As always, thanks for reading!
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town!