Happy Friday everyone! I have not been a part of this little community of bloggers for long, but I already like a family member and love how supportive and friendly everyone is. Earlier this week I was nominated by fellow blogger Karen of Fearlessly Authentic for the Liebster Award. This nomination means so much to me because it means that people really are reading and enjoying my blog and they want to recognize it. Thanks Karen for following and for the nomination!
What’s a Liebster? Well I’m glad you asked! After conferring with my good friend Google, I came across this post and learned more about it. The short end of it is the Liebster Award is an online award by bloggers for bloggers to help bring attention to new and upcoming bloggers, typically those with 1000 followers or less, but you’ll see a variety of different follower numbers out there. Now for the good stuff!
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Let the nominees know you have nominated them.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I am a puppy mamma to a Puggle named Howie!
2. I’ve been watching General Hospital since I was 17
3. I LOVE country music!
4. I am allergic to almost everything in nature 🙁
5. My high school mascot was a Pretzel
6. I obsessively balance my checkbook every day
7. My biggest fear is drowning
8. I have an extra vertebrae in my back
9. I love giving people gifts that they mentioned at one time they would like or that applies to something they like
10. I always put sweats on after I get home from work
11. I love wine!
6. Do you have a favorite accessory? If so, what is it?
7. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
8. What are some of your hobbies, other than blogging?
9. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
10. If you were to change your first name, what would you pick? And why?
11. Do you prefer planners, online calendars, or crazy post-it notes everywhere?
1. Pampers and Pearls
7. Bit Square Blog
8. Peaches in a Pod
9. Bold Subtlety
10. Sprinkles and Sequins
11. With Pearls & a Stethoscope