Hey guys! I’m back! Did you miss me? I know it’s been a little while since I wrote my last post. Thank you for hanging in there with me and hopefully you followed along on Instagram while I was on vacation.
For those of you who aren’t following me on Instagram, which you totally should by the way, I usually try to post my daily #ootd, sale alerts or some favorites that I’ve had my eye on and then link to those items using LIKEtoKNOW.it.
I’m sure that some of you are subscribed to LIKEtoKNOW.it and get their emails. However, there are also some people who either don’t like it or don’t know about it and are asking themselves “LIKEtoWHAT.it?”
I’ve explained how to use it in my Instagram posts before, but LIKEtoKNOW.it (LTK.it) is really a pretty simple concept.
- Sign up here by registering your email address one time (Note: you have to have an Instagram account to use LTK.it, sorry Mom!)
- Like my photos or any other blogger’s photos with a LTK.it enabled link (like this http://liketk.it/2op7h)
- Immediately you’re sent an email with shoppable links that take you to the retailer’s site for the items that I linked to.
A few things to note:
- You can decide how often you want to get these emails
- Contrary to popular belief, I don’t buy new things all the time. I am a big fan of “shopping my closet” so don’t be surprised if a lot of the things that I wear are not available anymore. I will always try my best to find you affordable pieces that are similar though.
- Just like most technology, LTK.it can be kind of glitchy, especially since this lastest update, but you can always go here to find all of my outfits.
I’m going to start sharing my latest Instagram posts with you on a monthly basis. So without further adieu…Oh and one more thing, if there is something that I didn’t link to below you can always send me an email or ask me in the comments!
*via ThredUP, the best consignment shop I’ve found! Use this link to get $10 off! (disclosure: I also receive $10 off for everyone who signs up)
That’s all for today!
As always, thanks for reading and be sure to tune in Friday for a brand new outfit post!
Shop the post:
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town!