Hey guys – happy Friday! After having a 2.5 day work week last week, this 5 day one was pretty long and I am ready for the weekend! So what do you think of my holiday gift guides so far? This is the first time I’ve done them, so any feedback would be awesome. I really like putting them together and I have found some great deals, so I hope they’ve been helpful and have provided you with some ideas.
I love decorating for the holidays almost as much as I love to give gifts. The warmth of the Christmas tree lights shining solo, red and green decorations everywhere. And pillows, I just can’t seem to get enough of those decorative pillows! They’re just so cute! Hopefully these gift guides below inspire you in your decorating or gift giving this year. Also, be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom for an awesome giveaway!!
Birdies // Picture frame // Ornament // Monogram Tray // HoHoHo // Cookie lights // Snowflake towels // Pine pillow // Reindeer pillow // Faux fur pillow // Coasters // Deer figurines // Cookie & milk set
It certainly wouldn’t be the holiday season without parties and my mom always told me, never show up empty-handed. While a bottle of wine is always welcomed, these fun little touches do the trick too. Which are your favorite? I love the Santa towel and those wineglass charms are adorable!
Have a great weekend and as always, thanks for reading!
Shop home decor:
Shop gifts for the hostess:
Share the love and Pin these, if you’d like!
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town!
P.S. I’ve joined several local bloggers to put together this “Gifts That Give” basket which would be perfect to give as other gifts or to keep some for yourself! 😉 See all the information below to enter!
We love the companies that operate with a social mission. These items were gifted by our brand partners and gathered by our bloggers, Rachel of Wayfaring Rachel, Erica of Erica Finds, Hillary of Style In A Small Town, Joanna of Grace In Style and Abril of The Color Palette and we’re glad to highlight these companies. Enter to win this gift basket sponsored by Juice Beauty and stuffed with goodies that all help do some good! Valued at over $250 this basket includes:
- Stem Cellular 2-in-1 Cleanser from Juice Beauty
- Stem Cellular Booster Serum from Juice Beauty
- Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment from Juice Beauty
- Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer from Juice Beauty
- Green Apple Peel for Sensitive Skin from Juice Beauty
- 3 Pounds of Whole Bean Coffee & Enamel Mug from Grounds & Hounds Coffee Co
- 2-Speed Facial Cleansing System, Face Cleanser, Lotion and Eye Cream from Nourish Organic
- Changing Worlds Note Cards that support programs to improve learning
- Headband from Janji which provides 6 months of clean water in Tanzania
- Silver Fighting Hunger Necklace from Half United (1 necklace = 7 meals)
- Logo T-shirt from Fibre Athletics and a portion of each sale supports CARA and the Eden Reforestation Project
- Poinsettia Large Scarf from Heshima Kenya and made by a Kenyan artisan named Jasmin