With this week being Thanksgiving, the holidays are officially here and so are the parties. If you’re going to a special Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or other holiday party and need host or hostess gifts, and a bottle of wine, just isn’t enough, then read on. Because this is the official kick start to my gift guides for 2017 and first up is a round up of hostess gifts that you can bring to a party.
**Reminder that you can click on any image below to shop it!
[show_ms_widget id=”35993868″ image_id=”41853852″ width=”700″ height=”1786″]
Shop the hostess gifts post:
- This would make the perfect Friendsgiving hostess gift and be something fun to do during the party.
- These Grapefruit soaps + hand lotions would make anyone’s day.
- These come in all letters, so you decide if you want to do first or last names. Or future last names! To make this a little more fun, I’d grab a hot chocolate, tea or coffee mix and add that in too.
- These mitts are so cute and fun! Again, grab a brownie or cookie mix to put with this one to make it more special and one-of-a-kind.
- Obsessed with this cute little gift!
- No party is complete without these.
- If you going to bring a bottle of wine you may as well grab a fun bag like this one for it.
- I can attest first hand that these candies are SO good!!
- With either of these two gifts, grab your favorite cheeses or charcuteries and add that to the gift.
- Same with this one.
- These glasses were just too pretty to leave out!
What are your favorite hostess gifts to bring? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below!
As always, thanks for reading!
Shop the post:
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town!