Hey guys! Happy Friday! I mentioned in an earlier post this year that I was going to be making some changes and had some fun things planned for this blog. While I don’t want to give everything away right now, I am excited to share with you a new series. I’ve mentioned before that before I became a blogger, I was a huge blog follower. I loved and still do, love to follow other blogs. I get inspiration, enjoyment out of them just as much as you do.
One of my favorite types of posts are ones that link to other content across the interwebs. It’s a great way to discover new blogs to follow, get a little more insight into what your favorite blogger is in to outside of their blog, what things interest them, make them excited, etc.
So today is the debut of my series much like the ones I described above. Likes + Links (thank you for the name, Tony!) featuring posts that I’ve read, things I’m loving, reading, hating, (that’s a strong word, but you get the idea!), can’t get enough of, getting too much of, you name it.
- For those of you who use a laptop, this one’s for you!
- My girl, Stephanie wrote this post that you should read if you’re a blogger!
- You may have seen me doing my hair like this more often, lately. This is a great tutorial by one of my favorite bloggers on how to recreate it yourself.
- For all you blogger boyfriends or “Instagram Husbands,” this will make you laugh!
- Came across these recipes the other day and it sure made me hungry.
- Another one for my blogger boyfriends and Instagram Husbands out there. Written by my blogger babe, Lee’s husband, this is a great post and has some really good tips!
- I just came across this the other day and thank goodness I’m not married yet, (never thought I’d say that! ;)) because I’m in LOVE with these dresses!! *heart eyes emojis*
- I bought this sweater the other day and have been wearing it nonstop! So comfortable! Seriously considering getting it in more colors.
- Speaking of wearing nonstop, I literally put this on the second it came in the mail and have thrown it on almost every night after work. I even did a blog shoot with it, (coming soon!)
- Did you guys see this post? I just think this is the coolest bag ever made aand at an amazing price too!
So what’d you think? Did you like this post? Do you want to see more of these? Leave me your suggestions in the comments.
As always, thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend!
This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Style in a Small Town